Report about sophiee__ , known as paiige1_

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @paiige1_#16734 Reguarding context for the interaction you mentionned.
    "unnecessary comments attacking my ducks, regarding them as meals"
    Those comments were replies to you stating that you would kill a fox on sight if you could.

To which I replied that I'd kill a duck if I needed to to feed myself. Which is far less controversive than "Kill a fox on sight".
    You then said I was a stupid and had no brain.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• @Folfy_Blue#16736 This specific case was in fact a personal attack on you, however, the rest of the evidence you have provided is out of context and are not worthy of a report.
    Again, allow me to repeat that this is a misunderstanding and also poor wording on my part. I would only kill a fox if I had to use lethal means to protect my ducks or my quails if I could not force it to leave with any other method.
    Why are you attacking me for protecting my animals from an invasive species? Your exact point could be repeated for mice and rats who people regularly kill using rodent traps.

• @paiige1_#16737 Mices and rats have a population growing by so much each year that it's becoming ridiculous.
    Foxes, on the other hand, have a population that is stable and leaning towards a decrease.
    Certainly, they are an invasive specie. But we do not need more rights against red foxes.
    I am not "attacking you", but rather defending foxes.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• @Folfy_Blue#16738 This is because of measures taken by people to protect their pets or livestock. If not, I have little to no doubt that fox populations would drastically increase to a rate far higher than what would be generally managable.

• I do not think this thread is ridiculous in the slightest - a player had an issue with another player and so much correctly reported it in the "Player conduct reports" section.

I don't understand the reasoning behind merely claiming Paige's actions to be a joke. Regardless of whether or not they were a joke (which seems to be a very drawn out and targeted joke), Folfy's feelings were hurt so much so that they are claiming bullying.

I will take it upon myself to resolve this issue completely in DMs. elmon or lyicx please lock this thread.