Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • fuck knows mate. from what i've heard i think the plan is that this might be temporary until proboards is back so we can get the ownership bollocks underway

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• My understanding is we will use these forums for the foreseeable future, once we get a new owner in place it will be down to them to decide if we stick with Flarum or use something else, but we need somewhere to continue running and we don't know when Proboards will do the restore. Fionn at some point I suspect will explain this formally beyond what I've said here.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• afaik we'll be using this forum because it's technically tf's official forum. Proboards cease being the official forum the moment seth decided to switch to mybb. Which means the ownership policy will be enacted in this forum and the elected owner will have the say as to whether we return to proboards or stay in flarum.