Posts by lyicx

@TFTWPhoenix#3656 im aware of that, discord is a downhill spiralling platform but its one of the more widely used.

point still stands though, i dont believe for a second anyone in here uses purely the TF Forums and minecraft server in terms of speaking with people

@Nathaniel_428#3617 Out of all the people you decided to hate, why bowie? Look at lyicx, he's very popular too.
    The reason why I went for bowie and not lyicx is because she is more forgiving than him. If I did the same to lyicx, he's probably not going to forgive me in 10 years. bowie on the other hand, is more likely to let this slide.

i want to touch on this a minute. this has been a question i've asked you personally for a bit now.

your whole thought process of picking between me and bowie because "bowie is more likely to let it slide". the logic in that im scared to think and wonder how it went though your head properly. hypothetically if you came after me instead i would've just turned you into a fucking joke for all to see because it would be dead funny and i aint moved by this a bit and probably wouldn't be.

lets both be realistic here, the real reason you picked bowie because between us two she would less likely fight back and actually worry about it and in general the more vulnerable target of us two. that is just a disgusting way of thinking and now im less likely to forgive you. not even just the initial stunts you've pulled but this shit is rabbit hole deep at this rate. counts of ban evading and deception andjust bruh. in retrospect you've got this the wrong way. if you went for me i would be more forgiving because i genuinely as a personality trait dont like to hate people and in my perspective again if you did the same to me i'd likely turn it into a joke and forgive you on the basis that you didn't keep ban evading anymore.

im sorry i should not be giving this dude any attention anymore since its one of his main goals but its something i got to point out

i know its already denied but im going to object to this anyway because having the hub around makes sense for future plans having the worlds be on their own servers and help retaining players since they go directly back to the hub instead of kicked out of the server. plus having this around has potential to be expanded upon. and smp gets more attention too

you could sort of think about it as a foundation type thing where we expand upon it later on and plus the subdomains are ideal for those that want to skip the hub anyway, everyones a winner

@TFTWPhoenix#3529 whats the point of facilitating party chat when shit like discord exists. i dont know to me man, it would be just another niche feature that wont get too much use