Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hello, my name is Nathaniel_428, I would like to come clean.

A lot of people have been asking questions about my actions and I would like to publicly answer them in this thread.

The first question I would like to answer is:

Why do you bypass bans?

I bypass bans because I want attention from people. I have trouble connecting with players on the server, and I do so by bypassing bans.

What's up with you and bowie? You said you want her to leave, is that correct?

Yes, that is correct. I have decided to hate bowie because she is more popular and outgoing than me. For that very reason, that's why I want bowie to leave the server and to never come back.

Out of all the people you decided to hate, why bowie? Look at lyicx, he's very popular too.

The reason why I went for bowie and not lyicx is because she is more forgiving than him. If I did the same to lyicx, he's probably not going to forgive me in 10 years. bowie on the other hand, is more likely to let this slide.

Apology

I apologize for hurting bowie. Instead of hating someone because they are more outgoing that me, I could have just became more outgoing myself. I wish I have did the latter. While I can't change the past, starting today, I want to work on being more socially active and outgoing. My Discord is: n_a_t_h_a_n_28#5260

All I just wanted for Christmas is to be loved by everyone. I wish everyone on this server loved me, that's all I want. I want people to hang out with me. Is a little company too much to ask?

• Everything you just said is already public and well known by many admins, to just "apology" after bypassing multi-times (Including this one) and harassing bowie is stupid and just flat-out ridiculous.

You're a joke, everything you say is a joke. Please stay out of this server.

• Yeah, your reasons do not justify your actions, at all.

Leave and don't come back. You ain't welcome here now.
    You got upset because someone else is more popular and outgoing than you, so you decide to be an absolute creep just for the sake of making them leave? No. That's not something that's justifiable here.

1gaah.png

@Nathaniel_428#3617 I bypass bans because I want attention from people

ok

@Nathaniel_428#3617 I have decided to hate bowie because she is more popular and outgoing than me. For that very reason, that's why I want bowie to leave the server and to never come back.

the fact you can control who you hate so easily is concerning

@Nathaniel_428#3617 The reason why I went for bowie and not lyicx is because she is more forgiving than him.

you're sick

@Nathaniel_428#3617 All I just wanted for Christmas is to be loved by everyone

fuck off to another server then

@Nathaniel_428#3617 Is a little company too much to ask?

yes

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

@Nathaniel_428#3617 Out of all the people you decided to hate, why bowie? Look at lyicx, he's very popular too.
    The reason why I went for bowie and not lyicx is because she is more forgiving than him. If I did the same to lyicx, he's probably not going to forgive me in 10 years. bowie on the other hand, is more likely to let this slide.

i want to touch on this a minute. this has been a question i've asked you personally for a bit now.

your whole thought process of picking between me and bowie because "bowie is more likely to let it slide". the logic in that im scared to think and wonder how it went though your head properly. hypothetically if you came after me instead i would've just turned you into a fucking joke for all to see because it would be dead funny and i aint moved by this a bit and probably wouldn't be.

lets both be realistic here, the real reason you picked bowie because between us two she would less likely fight back and actually worry about it and in general the more vulnerable target of us two. that is just a disgusting way of thinking and now im less likely to forgive you. not even just the initial stunts you've pulled but this shit is rabbit hole deep at this rate. counts of ban evading and deception andjust bruh. in retrospect you've got this the wrong way. if you went for me i would be more forgiving because i genuinely as a personality trait dont like to hate people and in my perspective again if you did the same to me i'd likely turn it into a joke and forgive you on the basis that you didn't keep ban evading anymore.

im sorry i should not be giving this dude any attention anymore since its one of his main goals but its something i got to point out

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• i like how you posted this with the mindset that since it is christmas everyone is going to forgive you.

your entire thread is set in a tense in which it seems like you still hate bowie, but apologize as an attempt to appeal to your audience and try to seem forgiving.

there’s thousands of minecraft servers and the fact that you seek attention from only this one is actually concerning. by bypassing your bans, you do get attention, but you are considered as a major annoyance and asshole by every staff member on the server. take it from me - i have experience from back in the golden ages of this server.

actions speak louder than words; stop bypassing, show improvement and significant change, then maybe you will be allowed back into the server. if you don’t believe that is possible, take it from me, it is.

@Nathaniel_428#3617 I bypass bans because I want attention from people. I have trouble connecting with players on the server, and I do so by bypassing bans.

Don't be a dick and you might get friends. Bypassing bans makes people hate you even more. There's also other servers you can go to that people might accept you better. Seriously, just quit the 'obsession' here and constantly coming here for attention is very concerning and doesn't help your case.

@Nathaniel_428#3617 The reason why I went for bowie and not lyicx is because she is more forgiving than him.>

What the actual fuck.

@Nathaniel_428#3617 All I just wanted for Christmas is to be loved by everyone

Nobody is going to 'love' you because you're a little shit with a massive negative reputation here and many people here already know about you being a giant scumbag. Your little 'apology' justifies nothing you have done and you won't be welcome here for a long time. Fix your attitude and stop being a literal piece of shit and people might forgive you. By you doing this 'apology' on Christmas doesn't make it more valid because this looks like one of your 'attention-getting' schemes.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• i want a unicorn for christmas but i'm not having that any time soon am i?
    it's funny how you're like "hahaaa i got bowie to resign cya losers" (which you didn't by the way) and say 'i'm never coming back' but then around a week later you come apologising.
    a 'little company' IS too much to ask and i'm genuinely stunned you thought this thread would go well

• I was extremely disappointed when I saw your poor behaviour, especially considering your ban appeal from July in which you stated that you regretted your actions and that the best approach was to 'apologize and don't cause any more damage.' It was very frustrating to see you return to your old ways in light of this. There were many vouches on that appeal and a willingness to have you back. The patience of many, including me, is wearing thin. Many have returned and reformed in the past and I sincerely hope you do too, but this cannot be at the expense of other members of the community.

• I don't think it's fair to blame you for expecting that you will be able to return, since there have been many, many cases on TotalFreedom of people who have done horrible things returning and moving on. I also don't think it's fair to blame you for wanting to come back. I doubt many people on here could say they haven't had more trouble than they expected trying to move on from the community in the past. I've been there myself, when I was forced out by the smartn't group. There's something about this community that seems to pull people back to it. However, I still have no sympathy for what you did. You did something truly despicable in targeting and harassing bowie, and you deserve to be forced to move on from this community, even if you would like to come back. It's one thing to damage the server, like I did, or damage its government, like the smartn't group did. But when you damage its community, and directly, intentionally hurt someone, you can almost be guaranteed that you'll never be let back.

• Nathaniel/Anthony

I knew you for 3 months as anthony_han and now I really don’t feel like I ever knew you. Your attitude towards anyone who is better than you makes no sense, and it’s scary, and I have great respect for bowie and all the other admins and what you did is just horrible.

You messaged me on discord asking me to forgive you for lying, and it’s just crazy you still expect to come back from all this.
    This community isn’t going to accept your apology Nathaniel

• If the "nope" in my previous post wasn't blunt enough, this should do the trick.

I don't accept your apology. I don't trust you. I feel like if you were allowed back into the community, you're only going to just relapse, simp for Bowie more, and then end up re-banned a few weeks later.

Sure, I've given other people (even repeat offenders) the benefit of the doubt before but if anything, those people taught me to not trust someone who can't change. In fact, I would rather give Savnith another chance than give you another.

You just came out as anthony_han nearly 3 weeks ago after Bowie resigned. In your original post, you boasted about wanting to get rid of her. You pridefully announced that you have been trying to get rid of her and celebrated when she resigned.

Here's the post you made 3 weeks ago, shortly after Bowie resigned:

!https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/712547228371386428/785278962850201630/unknown.png

In fact, you said something very similar in a thread from August, which Ron thankfully seems to have preserved in his reply to the thread:

!https://videogamesm12.me/vjoGJh1QRIIp.png

To be perfectly honest, I genuinely believe the only reason you're trying to come back is to make sure that Bowie stays out, now that she has returned. I believe if Bowie didn't come back, this thread would have never existed.

In other words, fuck off. You had your chance, and you blew it.

image.png