Say mean stuff about other people for no reason

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Say mean things (that don't have to be true) about people in the community. Don't actually get mad about what is said here, it's all just a joke

I'll start with: Fuck Ivan and his little false-banning racist "past". The things that I've heard from that dude's mouth still keep me up at night. He's ruined the code of TF with shit like campfire and being able to do saconfig ingame. I think that the developer role is a giant overstatement, Ivan has put in a dogshit amount of effort into developing a good life, and I think that it's a good time he get demoted. I don't even mean demoted to operator, I mean demoted to homelessness. He should go starve, and rot in the back alley, while the clearly superior dumpster-fire sitting next to him is the only thing keeping him warm.
    i'm actually sorry

• @chargenation1158#7909 Okay fuck u charge actin' like u all pure and shit, you really think that you can just play it two-face and act like you're a super wholesome lover of nature who would never even hurt a fly?

• @chargenation1158#7913 YOU ARE RUINING THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF THIS POST. THIS POST WAS ABOUT NEGATIVITY, AND THEN YOU DECIDE THAT YOU WANT TO BE ALL QUIRKY AND SHIT, SO YOU DECIDE TO BRING POSITIVITY TO THIS POST. SHAMEFUL, SHAMEFUL.