Yukari's Admin Application (but I have recommendations this time)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @Shdwo#8011 I would appreciate (As with anything like this) that if you're going to post evidence of wrongdoing, it needs to be backed up with some level of context...

To be perfectly honest, I've seen a lot worse from other OP's and active admins than what has been posted there even lacking any sort of context...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• After the behaviour that I've witnessed in recent days I've decided to object.

I've gotta agree with @Shdwo#8011 here. I think the immaturity that he means is when it's child-like. You frequently use caps a lot and rage in chat. I get that you have ADHD but I don't want you to get angry with an OP then proceed to run /smite on them 5 times so they listen to you.

An example is when a few days ago you asked Ryan to upload a schematic. You also asked Ivan. I believe that you spam pinged them as well. This is not really what I want to see in someone that plans to be an admin, spam pinging is very annoying.

I think you are a great person in general, you are helpful when it is needed and you're very supportive, when it is also needed. However some of the stuff above are recent and I feel that it is important to highlight.

Therefore I object.

PS: This does not mean I will 100% object on any other application you make 😀

• @Ashaz#8493 When I use caps a lot and rage, it's just a joke. I do the raging caps thing all the time a lot of the time, because it makes people laugh. When I mean something seriously, I don't actually just rage and use caps. It's okay though, since I understand why a lot of the time, it does not seem like I'm joking. I'm prone to misunderstanding jokes, too. Also, didn't I ask Ivan first then Ivan told me to ask Ryan? I might be remembering that wrong, but I was asking Ivan first, but he didn't know the link, so he asked Ryan for the link. Then Ryan gave the link, but Ivan just left or something, so I bugged Ryan to do it, then he did go do it. I did not spam ping him, though I did ping him twice. Earlier, I thought that I had only pinged him once, since the discord search thing only shows one instance of me pinging him. I did, though say "I am going to carve the N-word into the grass" as a joke too, and I proceeded to use a shovel to make "The N Word" out of grass paths. I am not going to smite someone 5 times to get them to listen to me, because I will have to do my duties properly as an admin, and having ADHD also doesn't mean that, either. I brought up myself having ADHD when talking about something else different on my application, which was my attention span. I do get that it's kinda reckless to be joking so much of the time, but that's just a part of who I am, and my personality. I'm not really that immature, it's just a character that I play sometimes.
    Edit: I want to make clear that I have been noticing people not understanding the character that I sometimes play, and I am sorry, as I should make it clear when I'm just joking with an exaggerated character. And that, I will.

• @redeastwood#8496 No, what I mean to say that a lot of the time, I scream, and use caps and stuff as a joke, because it's funny to me. I don't use the screaming and caps when I'm actually trying to mean what I say, and I don't use it when I'm talking seriously, instead of making some stupid joke.

• Object for the following

@Ashaz#8493 I've gotta agree with Shdwo here. I think the immaturity that he means is when it's child-like. You frequently use caps a lot and rage in chat. I get that you have ADHD but I don't want you to get angry with an OP then proceed to run /smite on them 5 times so they listen to you.

An example is when a few days ago you asked Ryan to upload a schematic. You also asked Ivan. I believe that you spam pinged them as well. This is not really what I want to see in someone that plans to be an admin, spam pinging is very annoying.

I think you are a great person in general, you are helpful when it is needed and you're very supportive, when it is also needed. However some of the stuff above are recent and I feel that it is important to highlight.