Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. Minecraft name: Hammelhopfen (just changed from -fan)

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban: Just there now

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: I changed my name to the previously permanently banned user.
      Okay, so I have got banned for offences of my own, but I have been banned for having a perm banned username. I'm completely unrelated to the original account, and I saw the original name was free from a check, so I decided to change my name to that, assuming the UUID and not the username of the original account was banned. I am aware of the recent thread saying not to have usernames similar (or now the same as) indefinitely banned users, but I was Hammelhopfan long before that. I wouldn't have been banned today if I didn't change just one letter in my name.

5. Do you agree to follow our server rules (see https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7) and the rules in place on the forum (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/5), and all the conditions stated above? Yes

6. Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don't know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get indefinitely banned will remain indefinitely banned. Don't provide a VPN IP. 5.71.101.113

• Neutral. Your behaviour in-game could warrant a permban, such as the repeated deletion of warps. However, you are permbanned here for something that wasn't your own fault, so I don't really know how this case is gonna work.

• Only the username ban is preventing you from joining the server. Your IP address and UUID are not on the indefinite ban list.

If you have another account, you can use that to join the server in the meantime and then revert your main account's username change in about a month.

image.png

• This is a bit of a complex situation. It is possible to be very petty about it, but the fact of the matter is that the ban was not meant for you, and I think we should make a reasonable attempt to prevent innocent players from being affected by rulebreakers. Unbanned.