Asst. Executive Removal - Nick

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Due to admin mis-conduct and for behaviour that does not follow the values of this server, much less that expected from an assistant executive, Nick has been removed from his assistant executive position. He will not be permitted to take on any other executive related roles for a minimum of 3 months.

The EAO team can make a decision on any further punishments that may be appropriate.

This is relating to a number of conversations between the individual and an OP on Discord, which is ultimately inappropriate.

For additional information and the evidence relating to this removal please see the suspension notification thread - https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/660-simplynick-suspension

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @neo#6489 The role removal was separate to that of the suspension, and my position on the matter has not changed.

Wild1145

• I get that the executives and owner can make their own decision, but this is honestly something basically everyone has done... kinda the definition of a double standard

• @Panther#6492 As I said to Nick in the admin lounge, this is based off of what I've seen, the context that they should be representing the server, and historic issues as well. As I said my decision is final on the matter, if Darth really feels Nick needs to be put back into place as an AESL he can pick that battle with me privately, but otherwise the decision stands as is.

Wild1145

• After a long conversation with Ryan, the talk ended with him using the good old reason "I'm the owner" to justify his decision regardless of how wrong it may be.

All of his points and events he mentioned in the talk were all either wrong or misunderstood but even after explaining it, he's as stubborn as the moment we talked.

Hope he keeps totalfreedom high to its values that he speaks of.