Indefinite Suspension Return - fleshly_

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • so basically:
    In October of last year a forum sanction request was made on me & Burger for powerposting (I think, I can't really check right now since that thread is basically gone due to seth man deleting the forums a few months ago) and I tried using an alt account named Gertrude to vote on the sanction requst, Fionn pretty much found out immediately that the account was mine because it had the same IP as my forum account and proceeded to suspend me for two weeks, I tried to cover the whole thing up and Fionn eventually extended the suspension to indefinite.

I am trying to rejoin because:

1. I have nothing better to do in quarantine
    2. I want to help out on the server more often
    3. A lot of other OPs (and some admins) want me to reinstate
  • Given it's a new forum, this isn't even an actual appeal (and if it is it's in the wrong place) and I wasn't here to ban you or remember you being banned, you're welcome to stick around if you're happy to stick to the rules.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @elmon#6681 This is in general discussion... Which certainly doesn't appear to be the right place for such a post, thus my comment. And it didn't look like the right format which was also why I made the comment.

Wild1145

• @elmon#6683 Well fuck me I stand corrected. That seems like a strange process given the mass of boards we've got but hey ho, let's go with that.

Ignore everything I've spouted on here.

Wild1145

• there's some clear details missing here.

yes you vote rigged but what did you vote rig? you vote rigged an FSR against me, and an FSR against you and burger under the name of gertrude.

you also full well know what you did but yet you try and cover it like you did in a forum appeal a while back

• @Ashaz#6687 He doesn't have to get into details of the rigged voting but he pretty covered the reason of why he's suspended:

@fleshly#6208 I tried using an alt account named Gertrude to vote on the sanction requst

@Ashaz#6687 yes you vote rigged but what did you vote rig? you vote rigged an FSR against me, and an FSR against you and burger under the name of gertrude.

This honestly feels like your nitpicking. Fleshly did mention that it was our sanction request and did acknowledge that it was under the username Gertrude. He isn't required to go into as much detail as you are providing, only to properly address what caused his suspension.

@Ashaz#6687 you also full well know what you did but yet you try and cover it like you did in a forum appeal a while back

Unless you mean "You full well knew " - he isn't covering anything up?

@fleshly#6208 I tried using an alt account named Gertrude to vote on the sanction requst, Fionn pretty much found out immediately that the account was mine because it had the same IP as my forum account and proceeded to suspend me for two weeks