Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • For the last 9 years of my life I've played on this server. In my time I have gotten a lot of great memories just from this one place alone. To when I first joined as an 8-year old in 2014, to attaining Super Admin in 2018--something I had wanted for a while at that point--, to the entirety of this server on 2019, and even to this day sharing experiences with those active on TotalFreedom. From my time playing here, I've left elementary school, entered and left middle school, and I'm about to graduate high school this year- that's a dang long time for just one minecraft server to be around in my life.

I remember when I had first gotten permed back in 2014 for impersonating markbyron, I was a child using cracked minecraft accounts and saw the username in chat--ended up getting banned for it. Thankfully, I was able to play here again in less than a month(i think? idrk)
    I remember when I started the TFSMP on an aternos back in 2019- for that to last quite a while after I went inactive, suprisingly enough. What an experience to figure that out. Glad I was able to leave a mark here.
    and I'll always remember some of the best experiences I've had with some of you here.

Of course, I've been nowhere near as active as I was in 2019 with me doing more school-related things after that point (and general minecraft boredom, of course)-- but the few times I've been on since then have been great.
    If this truly is the end for something that's impacted my life and many other's, then goodbye to an era--an era I will likely remember for years to come.

-RageHayes

• Alco_Rs11 August 19, 2023 at 5:07 AM

Approved the thread.