Im geuinaly sorry this time

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I am not trying to take the blame off myself. I do know what i did was wrong. my username is macetrap and was banned today. But I wasnt using wurst nor trying to lag the server I was just doing what crafters told me. I didnt know it ended up lagging the server. Either way I am sorry for my actions and I have been trying to violiate the rules less now. Still I will now know not to do it in the future

• I Object. I was the one who banned you and once again I need to reiterate that you never seem to fix your behaviour. It's a constant cycle of getting banned after breaking rules.

I was just doing what crafters told me. I didnt know it ended up lagging the server.

You're responsible for your own actions. You should have known by now after being banned several times that there's rules and some idiot kid trying to get you to lag the server should not be trusted.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• I am not trying to take the blame off myself. I do know what i did was wrong.

I did say this but also I haven’t griefed in a long time besides being influenced by others which is still griefing but proves I did change my actions after these bans

• what did he do exactly?

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• He was day banned (it since has expired) for spam-placing a ton of the wurst crash chests. If they were unpatched, they would have easily crashed the server, but since they don't work, it's just a standard 24h ban.

Gotcha.

The ban has expired now, but I would have objected because the OP is a repeat offender who doesn't learn from their mistakes. Plus, they didn't even use the ban appeal template.

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• Alco_Rs11 June 27, 2023 at 6:19 PM

Closed the thread.
  • Alco_Rs11 June 27, 2023 at 6:20 PM

Approved the thread.