SuperRyn discord ban appeal

• i hope im doing the format right

1. Your discord tag. (Ex: elmon#6023)

SuperRyn#3200

2. If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)

Wild1145

3. If known, do you know what time you were approximately banned?

7/30/2022 at around 2:30-3:00 pm pst

4. Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)

In Wild's own words, "Being a troll and honestly adding no value while pissing me off"

5. Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question. I jokingly posted a screenshot of the "server's down due to an exploit" with "major exploit [laughing emojis]" in general (because i thought it was only the adminchat access thing and not that bad) and as a result petya engaged me in a speech bubble battle i.e. they replied to my original thing with a furry speech bubble image so i replied with a discord mod speech bubble gif). i'll try not to make bad stupid idiotic unfunny jokes that annoy ryan again. (btw i purposely waited 24 hours instead of appealing immediately)

extra information:

• So from what I’ve heard from various accounts you were trolling and stirring when the server went offline. The situation was intense and you ultimately didn’t listen to warnings and kept on pissing people off for some reason. For this reason I’m going to keep you banned for the next two weeks unless there is any outstanding reason for me to not do so.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Luke August 3, 2022 at 9:32 PM

Closed the thread.