Indefinite Ban Request - Krenyah

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Krenya fit deez nuts in your mouth?
    1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

Code
    Krenyah:  
      uuid: 'e348e179-e912-4c48-8818-129437ea804f'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Attempting to impersonate players.'  

2. What did they do? Tried setting his display name to match players who were online, even when they said 'no.' He's done this more than once given he was banned for it on May 27. As seen in the evidence, he constantly asks to impersonate people, and when he's told "no," he does it anyway. While doing this, he managed to irritate people he was imposing and tried accusing _97_ of breaking some unspecified rule.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?
    New Policy:

1 . Respect & remain mindful of other members of the community.
    2 . Respect the platforms we run

Old Policy:

1d. Impersonating any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.
    1e. Framing any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

Code
    Krenyah » am i allowed to impersonate u?  
    XenVoltz » no  
    matscalle » no  
    Krenyah » why  
    Krenyah » i ant talkin to u  
    matscalle » if you do i will fuck you  
    matscalle » up  
    Krenyah » remove the up and im down  
    XenVoltz » bro just don't  
    Krenyah » but it will be funny  
    Code
    [22:15:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Krenyah issued server command: /tag set &b♂ &8[&2Аdmin&8]  
    [22:15:19] [Async Chat Thread - #39/INFO]: ♂ [Admin] Tazent » i probably still said it wrong but idgaf  
    [22:15:22] [Server thread/INFO]: xPkz_ issued server command: //cyl air 20 15  
    [22:15:23] [Async Chat Thread - #39/INFO]: Assasin GreenSilver » how do you get boat on lea  
    [22:15:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Krenyah issued server command: /nick t♂zent  
    Code
    [22:49:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Krenyah issued server command: /nick Cryptic2  
    [22:49:13] [Server thread/INFO]: xPkz_ issued server command: //wand  
    [22:49:16] [Async Chat Thread - #40/INFO]: [OP] Cryptic2 » ok talk to me  
    [22:49:27] [Async Chat Thread - #40/INFO]: [OP] Cryptic2 » not u  
    [22:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Tazent issued server command: /o final warning?  
    [22:49:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [ADMIN] Tazent [Admin]: final warning?  
    [22:49:34] [Async Chat Thread - #40/INFO]: ♂ Lyicx: i need to pee cryptic » FUCKING HELL  
    [22:49:37] [Async Chat Thread - #40/INFO]: ♂ Lyicx: i need to pee cryptic » RENAME YOURSELF  
    [22:49:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Krenyah issued server command: /nick renameyourself  
    Code
    [22:53:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Krenyah issued server command: /nickgradient #FF5555 #FF5555 mаtscalle  
    [22:53:14] [Async Chat Thread - #40/INFO]: [OP] mаtscalle » done  
    [22:53:16] [Async Chat Thread - #40/INFO]: [OP] hhhzzzsss » hello  
    [22:53:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Alco_Rs11 issued server command: /o now hes imposing as matcaclle  
    [22:53:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [ADMIN] Alco_Rs11 [Asst Exec]: now hes imposing as matcaclle  
    Code
    [22:52:15] [Async Chat Thread - #40/INFO]: [OP] renameyourself » guys _97_ is breaking the rules  
    [22:52:17] [Async Chat Thread - #40/INFO]: ♂ Lyicx: i need to pee cryptic » if Krenyah renames himself to matscalle i will fuck him up  
    [22:52:21] [Async Chat Thread - #40/INFO]: ♂ <3 [Admin] Tazent » go sit down matscalle  
    [22:52:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Krenyah issued server command: /nick matscalle  

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. No.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Usually I would be more patient with scenarios like this, while it is impersonation it isn't as if he's doing what others have done like saying rude things to get them punished etc.

But in this case, and through the players interactions with myself and others, I'm quite confident they joined this server with the sole intention of winding people up and kicking up a fuss.

So I vouch.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.