Idea on why the server is not working good

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • :NOTE THIS IS NOT COMMING FROM A DEV SO IM JUST SPECULATING AND CONNECTING DOTS

So i have been thinking what if the server is sues are comming from the 1.17.1 update

Timeline

Update to 1.17.1 the tf guild plugin stops working

Yesterday Down time cause of issues

Now we are in a long down time

Tfguilds broke when the 1.17.1 update was released on totalfreedom so why not that tfm also broke? And that tfm is causing issues

codium multimatter redanium sporres

matscalle Tfguilds broke when the 1.17.1 update was released on totalfreedom so why not that tfm also broke?

Because tfguilds was broken before the 1.17 update hit the server. It's just more broken now.

The issue, as red put it, was that worldedit is broken. The server ran out of disc space and several plugin configuration files became corrupted, and presumably reset to their default states. The main problem that took the server down was networkmanager which has now been resolved, but another major issue is now worldedit.

I'm not sure on if there are any others or not. I did brief checks on the worldedit situation as an operator to properly triangulate the issue, but there may be other important plugins affected.

TFM is no less fine than it was before all this.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.