Heading off to 2B2T for a bit

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • As I am writing this, I am waiting in the queue with my hacked client. I have my fingers crossed on this one, cause of the situations I have seen on Youtube, and specifically coming from FitMC: have shown me what to expect, and at times if having a bed, someone could bed trap you, and if you enrage a community by some extent on accident, can lead to serious consequences, and if I would make a youtube video there, then an incursion could happen, but since I'm not popular it should be okay, for now. Currently as I wait in queue, I am preparing my client for the specific tasks necessary to stay alive, and escape spawn, like Step, which will make gaps less tedious, and PlayerESP to get away from any players capable of killing me. The queue is also long, ranging as high as 6 hours total, but I am really glad it is not 20 hours as stated back then.

Wish me luck, cause you never know when I'm gonna need it.

Kicked: Connection loss (for some reason)

Screenshot List (from most late to most early):

• @IxGamerXL#2647

I personally think 2b2t is nowhere near as fun as most people describe it.

I joined back in august last year and I was really into it for a week and I traveled 1.1m blocks to start a base, then I got bored and quit.

But I think everyone should join and start playing for a little while on that server so they can understand it’s not what it’s built up to be.

I have seen on Youtube, and specifically coming from FitMC: have shown me what to expect, and at times if having a bed, someone could bed trap you, and if you enrage a community by some extent on accident, can lead to serious consequences, and if I would make a youtube video there, then an incursion could happen,

please god let this be sarcasm
    its just edgy 4channers they arent going to your fucking house
    its almost like fitmc just makes videos for cash and shit

• @Noah#2692 First of all:

@Noah#2692 please god let this be sarcasm

Unless my wording was random capitals everywhere OR I clarify that I was sarcastic, it's not sarcasm. Of course however, it is not bad to at least ask, so I'll give you that.

its just edgy 4channers they arent going to your fucking house

Obviously not. What do you think I am, some child who's never played 2B2T before? The communities formed in 2B2T are capable of trapping you in the worst places, and possibly even as far as to trap you with bedrock if they had the materials to do so (and getting it from a backdoor or abandoned stashes, etc.), but they are never going to take their revenge to your front door, and try to murder you, unless you live in russia or some other anarchy leaning country.

its almost like fitmc just makes videos for cash and shit

First of all, he keeps ads to a minimum, and to be honest, what channel has not placed ads or a link to a place where people can support them in their videos? MrBeast and Morgz are essentially for hard cash, and it can really stack high. MrBeast does videos that are unoriginal and/or stupid, and gains tons of money revenue alone, and damn, he can really get money from kids watching his videos. Morgz, just repeats whatever MrBeast does idea wise, and somehow still profits out of that, and without MrBeast, there will likely also be no Morgz either, delayed or not.

I have also continued the way forward into the server, this time starting from 7 AM.

• @IxGamerXL#2694
    my only advice is listen to nobody. dont take advice. follow your gut and dont touch pigmen. use the +X -Z diagonal highway and there should be a base at 100k -100k on a jungle island. it has some stuff because i used to live there in a base. if you need any diamond armor hmu.