Posts by IxGamerXL

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

This is probably by far the most controversial action to take place. Mojang Microsoft doesn't own third-party servers, and the servers are usually moderated very well even in the standards Microsoft has in their EULA. This just sounds like a waste of time for something already handled by their own community, and probably better than even Microsoft's effort.

Even if the servers aren't moderated as Microsoft wishes, WE are in control of OUR servers. I wouldn't be surprised if someone started making a patch as a way to protect their players from the report system, so… what's the point in making a built-in report system, Microsoft?

To be completely honest, I ended up not caring about what Minecraft has been dishing out since 1.16\~. The fact that I can't even remember what each version gave beyond 1.14 should really be a telltale sign that Microsoft is just pulling updates out of whatever dumpster they find. Staying at 1.17.1 is the best we can go for, since that version doesn't have the report system, thus no bullcrap. If this bleeds into older versions too… I dunno.

Tizz Do you still have tour old pc? Your saved hotbars are located at C:\Users<name>\AppData\Roaming.minecraft\hotbar.nbt (unless you changed the folder in the launcher)

I only had my laptop back then, and now I have a new PC, which caused most of my laptop data to be missing till I get it back. I can see about recovering it through connecting a monitor to the laptop, since after all, there is a LOT of data stuck in the laptop, like rbxassetids, pictures, VBS files, old minecraft worlds and texture packs, etc.

My laptop was white-screened once, and then twice, which then it never really changed anymore. I suspect it's just a faulty monitor appended to the laptop, but hopefully it's not worse than I think it is. If it isn't worse, I can use my phone as a form of middle hardware, where I can then move old data from my laptop over to my newer PC.

As for my current situation, It's more complicated than simply doing it. I have a lot of things going on, and getting old data is pretty far from the todo list, but I should be able to bump it to the top with the right time.

My phone has been doing the heavy lifting for the entire time I couldn't use either, with my newer PC not at home, and my laptop blank screened.

I am existent. I got a new PC up and running, although I lost all nine saved hotbars, so I effectively am starting from the beginning. Basically, I'm just saying hello again since it's been like what, 2 years?

Reminds me of Horizon's take of making a hardcore anarchy server. Before the gamemode event ends, you should have your staff team become Hunters, pre-equipped with

• Netherite armor (Prot VII, Unbreaking X)
    • Netherite sword (Sharpness VII, Unbreaking X)
    • Netherite Tools (Efficiency X, Unbreaking V)
    • One custom item that doesn't contain additional items inside, have enchantments above level 5, and should have Curse of Vanishing to prevent it from getting into normal players' hands. May also have up to five /pt commands that DON'T directly effect players (by getting their position or their entity reference)
    • +10 HP (5 Hearts)
    • Totem of undying

Also if you haven't already planned this, add:

• Command: /kills [Player/recover [Player]/clear [Player]] - Shows how many kills you or another player has.
    • Command: /killtop - Shows the top 15 players with the most kills.
    • Command: /dbag - Propels the player into the air and explodes. If any blocks are in the way of the ascent, they will phase through. The player will additionally drop a custom item depending on the kill count, but less than 5 kills will summon a 90° corpse of the player that falls to the ground.
    • GM Specific CMD: /op[all] - Gives you or everyone an item resembling a random OS instead of Operator status. Cooldown is 5 minutes for /op, 1 hour for /opall.
    • Final Hour Event - During the last hour of the event's lifetime, the server (canonically speaking) proceeds to corrupt, sending spoof error messages every 10 minutes. Also, your kill count's display starts lowering, and once that goes to 0, it will underflow, and since the system tries to keep integers valid, it will attempt to execute a kill order towards you originating from yourself, fixing the issue and killing you in the process. When the event is 20m away from closing, the world will start getting eaten away, and unloaded chunks will be instantly replaced with air. In the end, everything is gone.

It's always nice to get more people playing in the server, and those players in turn can become future staff, and even if they don't it's still nice to have more people in times when most people are inactive. The advertising will definitely help from what I see. The options are also quite promising, even if they both require us to manually boost it back up to a visible position.

Vouch.

I'm surprised none of the server community has picked up on this (as far as I remember), but we should have these commands added to the server where we can configure which blocks we can place on with the block you hold, or configure the blocks you can destroy with held item. This would very likely be integrated into the Itemizer plugin, since every other command that changed an item's behavior and content was categorized into said plugin.

I'll give you an example of the use of these: Player wants to have a stack of building blocks for combat and evasion. Player also wants to insure he/she cannot destroy other blocks around him/her, and wants a pickaxe to break the same blocks he/she is building with. Using these blocks and this pickaxe, which both contain the special attributes I request to add; he/she can go in /gma and be capable of building and breaking as the items are configured.

Another example is this: Player finds a puzzle dungeon that goes underground. The entrance sign tells Player to go to Adventure Mode to continue, and the Player follows accordingly. The dungeon has a multitude of puzzles that take advantage of this new feature, and the player has to place shulker boxes in the correct places, and has to find tools to break blocks that block the way of new tools, and so on until the path is clear. The Player likely enjoyed the dungeon because of it's puzzling mechanics and increasingly developing path, which grants the Player satisfying end results.

...AND ANOTHER ONE: Player likes to host a special country game where you dominate the game map defined by the borders of the games. Three other players join Player, and he/she has designed a special system where you can place these buildings, and they can only be placed on valid areas, so if a bridge was to be made, scaffoldings would be placed on water only, and drills would only be placed directly on top of ores. The game they are playing together in has more things going on than simply building a country, as now drills are necessary, where you need them to build more buildings, and also more drills to drill ores that you need for even more buildings and drills. Sometimes an ore is too hard to drill, so you'd need better drills, and some drills you'll need power from reactors and solar panels in order to drill. Materials you have are static on how many drills on ores you have, and their drill speed per second. (I would continue on, but you'd lose interest because of how advanced this kind of minigame would go.)

This kind of addition to the itemizer plugin would definitely remove the constant need to go into a local world just to generate a block/item with these attributes, which can go to the server through saved hotbars. I cannot stress you how many trips would be saved thanks to adding these commands in.

@StevenNL2000#14765 Speaking of which, we could end up with using the existing eco plugin that takes care of the money as a way to pay for items in the Auction House, and maybe we can allow Coins and Money (from eco plugin) to exist as currencies you may use in the Auction House.

We could have two commands for each of these currencies:

• /ah sellm (Sells for money, a currency you can change with /eco)
    • /ah sellc (Sells for coins, a currency you can only earn through voting and other means. No manual changing otherwise, like /coins set * 3000)

Maybe with the duality of the Eco plugin and the coins in the Auction House; it can improve the general overview of the Auction House.

@Panther#14730 @videogamesm12#14704 @Fleek#14709
    I'm pretty sure there is a way to convert each item's NBT into a separate file where the file imports itself into it's paired item when the item is bought, but even if thats not how it works, we already have @Fleek#14709 make it certain that there would be a way to remove issues like this, and we can simply make /invsee an admin only command (since honestly, who else really uses this command for anything useful anyways), or remove all NBT of the items you are '/invsee'ing, and insert lore underneath that shows any unflagged statistics about the items, but the lore in this case is spoofing the statistics, so the item won't actually work.

Basically, leave /invsee for the admins, and put the NBT of the items that are in the Auction House, into files that goes to the server's database, where OPs can't reach. As long as the automatic lore of text displaying the damage, etc statistics is converted to custom lore so that their stats are still visible. Changing the stat lores back is quite another story unless we perfect removing those converted stat lores (which may or may not be possible, but probably not necessary either).

Maybe if possible, we could have an anti-steal system, where every item in the /invsee and /ah would have an additional tag/NBT. This tag/NBT will play a part of triggering the server's stealing system, and will immediately smite the thief and the server will broadcast the thief's name, along with the name of his item, removing all items in his/her inventory when the server finds a stolen item inside a player or a container (containers with stolen items will be destroyed, deleting all stolen items inside). Keep in mind that this specific tag/NBT is only present on items that are not intended to be taken when the server disallows it. Even if the thief's items he stole is in his saved bars, he cannot remove this tag/NBT. However, there is of course one obvious flaw about this, and that is the tag/NBT can be removed at any time in local worlds, and saved again to be used normally.

I think we should focus on making the displays without NBT, so that the initial items cannot be stolen.

@Fleek#14693 While that suggestion has similar functions to this suggestion, this suggestion allows you to buy items from anywhere with a single command. You could say this could surpass that suggestion, but that suggestion (from what I suspect) is about placing signs to chests to act as shops, and that kind of feature would not have expiring items.

In an unbiased view, I'd say that both of these would be fine to implement at the same time, since they both coverup the other's downside.

Basically, the auction house will be used as a way to gain coins from giving out specific items. When you want to buy something from the auction house, you use the command: "/ah", which will open up a menu, containing items for sale. To sell your own items, you must hold the item you want to sell and say: "/ah sell ", and then the item you were holding will be sent to the Auction house.

Items in the auction house will be removed 24 hours after they were placed in the auction house, and often times (unless someone is really generous), you are going to need to sell a truly powerful weapon in exchange for coins, so the item's statistics (such as enchantments, potion effects, dmg, etc) will be shown, reserving and overriding the item's flags, which come back onto the item once you pay for it. Shulkers and chests with NBT of the items inside will also have a temporary lore line in a bold orange line: "This item has invisible statistics of the items inside, and may not have the kind of items inside that it claims to have".

This feature would be useful to get coins in another way, and also makes it so you are able to give other people coins with ease (if they agree to pay you for something like a gold nugget). Putting a price tag on your overpowered weapons could benefit both the payer and the payee, the payer because they get a new weapon that is better than the one they may already have, and the payee because they have gotten coins that they may use for getting more items with, including the shop items.

COMMANDS:

• /ah (opens the Auction House menu)
    • /ah sell (puts the item you hold at the time of executing into the Auction House)
    • /ah clear (clears all items in the Auction House. Useful for removing spam) (ADMIN ONLY)
    • /ah transactions (relays all the transactions you made. The transaction records will be deleted once you disconnect)