TFM reactions completely breaking the server.

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Not entirely sure on the technical issues behind this, but recently there has been an issue with TFM which seems to appear from nowhere and force a server restart.

Two reaction bars will appear simultaneously and without prior warning, and upon this happening the server will continually send the same error to telnet every single second. The first time this occurred on my watch, I was able to complete both reactions, but the second time, one of the reactions was incompletable and frozen on the top of the screen.

The continued error message seems to have the added effect of eventually gridlocking the telnet log as well, rendering even TFM reloads unresponsive, and a restart is the only option to resolve this issue. Here's some screenshots of the occurrence both in game and via telnet in case someone with knowledge might be able to work with either of these.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.