[Feedback] What do you want to see from TF?

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • more new and experimental events, and make sure you touch on that in your server advertising.

people are very dismissive about youtubers like rtgame and skeppy for good reason, they're very annoying, but people like those guys are churning out brand new minigames and gamemodes left and right. please don't blatantly rip them off, but take them as inspiration. you know you can average at least 20 players per event if you hype it well enough.

then make coins more useful. people will be expecting coins if there is a definitive winner of an event. if everyone has several thousand coins and nothing worth using them on, then part of the incentive for taking part in an event goes right out the window.

•   DragonSlayer2189 I would expect so. With the anarchy game mode that we recently canceled we had planned to take a very small subset of the current server rules and use them as the only rules for anarchy.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @'Ryan' i still think that taking the smp and legalizing hacks would be a good replacement
    its not an anarchy so it doesnt have those issues, but the hack legal part distinguishes it from other smps
    i think it would be cool for people who dont like the full anarchy experience but they dont want to play fully vanilla
    thats just something i would enjoy tho, not sure if other people would agree

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png