Discord Ban Appeal - shdwo

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   fssp Im pretty disappointed that you are still not able to identify and point out clear acts of harassment and hate, after having an extensive record of malicious behavior and multiple reports against you for hate speech and bigotry. They clearly violated written rules of the server (Section 2:d ). "How can the line be drawn at the "execution" of a joke unless there is to be some consensus on what is or isn't properly executed, comedically speaking, on this server?" Its just about basic human respect and having social awareness.

@"heliumpluto"#365 I absolutely do not tolerate delinquency, racism and hate speech
    @"heliumpluto"#365 that you are still not able to identify and point out clear acts of harassment and hate

Honestly you're making this sound way worse than it actually is. This was in no way an act of harassment against any particular individuals, nor was there delinquency, racism or hate speech involved. Don't falsely accuse me of being a racist, thanks!

• I'd have some sympathy for you if this was a one-time occurrence, but it isn't. You did this multiple times and you know for a fact that type of behavior isn't tolerated.

Object.

•   Panther As far as I'm aware, the only time I've ever said something similar to what's been labelled in this thread is when I said this:

https://cdn.upload.systems/uploads/RcoNSsf6.png

This was pulled up not so long ago in the server chat by an active user. I'll re-clarify here, I wasn't talking about race, I was on about the colour of my rank on TF (op) - and that was blatantly obvious within the conversations.

Shdwo This is indirectly calling me a racist / similar of the sorts.

Look at the irony here - you’re twisting their words now. The first section you’ve quoted is them saying they don’t tolerate racism. The second section you’ve quoted is them talking to Mosley, not you. Therefore nowhere are they indirectly or directly accusing you of being a racist.

•   You! I'm not twisting anyone's words? In fact I linked their exact words in the two replies I made.

The first section you’ve quoted is them saying they don’t tolerate racism

They objected on my appeal with the reason "I don't tolerate racism"? How is that not calling me a racist...

The second section you’ve quoted is them talking to Mosley, not you. Therefore nowhere are they indirectly or directly accusing you of being a racist.

Second of all, yes they were talking to irix - however they were pointing out the fact that they were disappointed that irix
    still 'can't point out acts of harassment / hate' in relation to my appeal. Therefor they were saying that I was involved in the act of harassment / hate speech.

•   Shdwo shdwo I want to make it very clear I was mainly referring to mosely, I used the term "racist" as you were talking about white supremacy. Thats like the definition of racism I think, if you have a better term for it please lmk but that was my interpretation, im sorry if there was confusion there but I stand by my object

• hmmm so shdwo literally says hes joking...
    the fact that people are saying shdwo engaged in "hate speech" is fucking ridiculous
    some of yall dont seem to understand that you dont have to believe everything you say in a joke
    shdwo was jokingly called a white supremacist and in response he said "i hate blacks" kind of playing into the joke
    hes not harassing blacks, hes not hating blacks, hes making a joke and clearly stating that it is a joke
    yall seem to think that jokes have to be cleaner than fucking clorox to be permissible spoiler they dont

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

• @"shdwo"#94 id like to say that I apologize for using some language that was pretty broad and ambiguous wording, I didn't mean to be brash and Im sorry if I was but I was using the terms racism and hate speech as blanket terms for this situation, this is my personal interpretation of it and it cool if you don't agree but I wanted to apologize if I was being brash

•   heliumpluto It's alright, just using those terms kind of twists this thread even further. I completely understand why you'd think so, or why you'd use those terms originally. However it is not appropriate to label me as such when I have made it completely evident that I am not a racist, homophobe, transphobe or anything of the sort.

• Denied, you clearly violated our discord rule regardless if it's a joke or not, it's still a violation and you should be punished accordingly.

As for everyone comparing between 2 cases, don't do that. What smartnt did or Ivan, or whoever "doesn't matter", each case is different while the violation is the same, the context and the understanding of the matter isn't.

For those whom witnessed such violations of our policy in discord, please report them to a discord moderator otherwise don't blame us or bring them up a month later.

Shdwo, you may reappeal at a reasonable timing which will be in 3 weeks from today.