Network Maintenance - Saturday 12th June 2021 14:00 - 15:00 BST

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hi Everyone,

As part of the work to start getting ready for what is going to be one of the most complex upgrades to Minecraft in some time (1.17), we're going to be taking Bungee-02 (The main Bungee) offline for up to 1 hour tomorrow to install an update to Bungeecord, Server OS Patching as well as Bungee plugin updates to Plan and NetworkManager.

Our hope is that this should enable us to perform the in-server 1.17 upgrades without any issues / complexity (Or at least without taking the entire network down) and will allow us to start updating the servers one at a time to support 1.17 where we need to.

We are still having conversations internally as to if we want to use tools such as ViaVersions to support 1.17 temporarily, I suspect this may be something we look to do in the coming days depending on how complex and time consuming the upgrade is going to be.

I will update this thread when maintenance is complete.

Thanks all.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

•   erin The server won't be 1.17 tomorrow, this just updates the Bungee to allow us to support 1.17 when we're ready to do so.

Wild1145

• The main maintenance is now completed. The Bungee, Hub-02 and Freedom-02 are all now up and running.
    Hub-03 will be running shortly along with the events server and development server.
    Freedom-01 will be restored when the extended maintenance is complete.

Wild1145