TF Featured in over 150 different news and business sites!

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Cool, I'm happy for you, but is this, uh... actually attracting any attention? I don't want to speak too soon, but it's essentially been business as usual - Plan hasn't really shown any notable increases in new players joining the server.

• @Miwojedk#16755 That’s not the point of this though. The end goal of these press releases was for the SEO to work and eventually a 12 year old would search up "Minecraft server", and our server would show up on one of these press releases. So far only four of these sites have been integrated and are actively used with google's SEO, the rest will follow in the coming weeks.

A very very good example of this is how due to these press releases, searching up "servers older than 2b2t" now displays our server!

I appreciate the content could have been better, but with SEO it truly is quantity>quality (assuming they are high quality links like I have used). I’ve taken this feedback on board, and will work to edit the actual content to something a little better written.

• @Miwojedk#16758 Yeah, I just used that point to demonstrate what SEO does.

@redeastwood#16756 The end goal of these press releases was for the SEO to work and eventually a 12 year old would search up "Minecraft server", and our server would show up on one of these press releases.

This is the end goal that is very possible with the press releases. We just need to wait for it all to be indexed etc

• @redeastwood#16759 I would still beg to differ that just about anybody looking for a server won't simply write "Minecraft server" on Google, nor do I think it is feasible that via simple SEO you'd be a page-1 result.

Either way, another question emerges: if indeed 9-12-year olds do find servers this way: is this really the target audience you want to garner on Total Freedom? Not to say that this age bracket isn't welcome, but historically, TF has been known to be a rather crude place.