Capture The Flag Event

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hello everyone!

The Event Host team would like to invite you all to a Capture The Flag event. The details are as follows:

Date: 15th May
    Time: TBC
    Server: Freedom-01

Prizes

For participation, everyone gets 100 coins. We will also give 50 coins to the person who gets the flag from the other base.

We hope to see you there!

• As previously announced before, there is a Capture The Flag event taking place. The details are as follows:

Date: 15th May
    Time: 8PM BST | 7PM GMT | 1PM MDT
    Server: Freedom-01

Prizes

For participation, everyone gets 100 coins. We will also give 50 coins to the person who gets the flag from the other base.

Entry

To enter the game, you will find a warp sign at spawn. We want to let you know, that upon entering the lobby, your inventory will be cleared, so make sure you save your important items!

What do I do when I'm there?

Please take a seat. The event host will go through the rules and how the game will work with you.

Extra notes:

The theme is UK vs USA - who do you think will win?

• Is there anything against turning up late? I don't mind spectating but I won't be able to get on until 45-60 minutes after the start time

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.