Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I was going to copy out of the group DM what I posted there to post here but it appears that was deleted and I neglected to take a copy of stuff. Either way I think my general thoughts and comments have been expressed by a number of other individuals here so I've not really got anything further to clarify / add.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• This was my post and my current views:

So I'll start off by saying, I have fuck all power here so my opinions are purely personal.

Some thoughts though for you

• Forcing suggestions through or trying to force peoples hands never work well. Trust me, been there done that.
    • I like the idea of trying to solve issues where OP's may not have forum accounts, but I'm not sure you're actually fixing it, it just feels like you're moving the issue to another platform?
      • Further to that, do you know if this is Actually a problem? From experience (Which may not be super recent) OPs tend to still be quite good at having their say when they want to. It's also part of the role of the admins and owners and other ranked staff in the server to re-play those back
    • I'm not entirely sure if they can't get to the official discord, that this is actually going to make a difference if you're setting your own one up? Would you also not think that it's just going to fragment the community further?
    • I'm fairly sure you technically you need to be 13 to play Minecraft due to it being US law, which is the same as our forums and everything else? If you can play Minecraft you should legally be able to join our discord or forums.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• i tried to warn you to not make a suggestion because you don't think shit through. stop trying to be relevant by making a stupid group that just divides the community more. like stop it. stop making group chats with executives to feel like you're doing god's work cuz quite frankly all of the threads you've made so far has brought nothing more but trouble to total freedom aka the fucking vote-off thread. and stop being power hungry, i aint forget how you pinged shrimp like fucking 100923 times to get discord admin when they were busy setting shit up. stop it. and yes im gonna be 100% honest in my opinions on this but please fucking think before you post suggestions. even a monke can understand what i just said.