Use our title as 2nd oldest server in advertising

• So doing a few quick googles here, i've not found our server from November 2010 on here nor the first actual result being an article listing us which is bullshit. some of these servers in here a newer then TF

https://www.oldest.org/entertainment/minecraft-servers/

so on that front we probably are the oldest minecraft creative server to date according to the multitude of sources i can find (which is not fucking many, they all say the same thing)

as for second oldest server, we're a bit off that. some of these servers are a bit older then tf. we're one of the oldest yeah sure but not quite top 3

we'll probably put in the "oldest creative server" as that might garner a few more eyes. it makes sense to me but second oldest server is a no go really as there's a handful of servers older then us. i guess this is technically approved in that sense as things will likely come out of it, even though the actual title is a no go

@StevenNL2000#11761 Also, on the topic of things we can flaunt in advertising, please make use of the fact that we have been featured in The New York Times. This is neither the first nor the fifth time that I've mentioned this.

i think this would also be a good thing to incorporate too if we can. we'll look into it

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey