Thread ID 62524 | Drama of "My official resignation."

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • This was a collection of harsh and insulting replies to a resignation LightUk created in November 2018 after he realized his removal from status was imminent. All of which were moved to a thread in the Recycle Bin.

For historical context, LightUk was pretty pissed off about an incident where a bunch of administrators abused their administrative commands (which lagged, spammed, and crashed the server) and how nothing was being done about it. As he kept trying to push for these administrators to be sanctioned, he too started to fall out of line.

Many of the people who made these replies wouldn't realize until many months later that their messages might have helped kickstart LightUk and Marco's pursuit to have what they felt to be justice served.

I've reposted it here for two reasons:

1. Historical reasons - I believe information like this in the context of history (one as significant as a planned coup) should be documented for historical reasons.
    2. To prevent a situation like this from happening again - It's clear that responses like these can take their toll on someone, and lead them to do the unthinkable. This has been proven time and time again, and it cannot continue.

Here's the entire thread:

!https://videogamesm12.me/Bl8BLcJj6kWA.png

image.png