TF Spleef Competition Results

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Today was amazing! Many players joined us at a competitive game of spleef which turned out amazing! However, it's time to announce the winners of this unique event!

venomsx (1200 coins)
    "sithvsjedi" (800 coins)
    "kanst" (400 coins)

Thanks to You! for taking the time to come up with such an event, and will have more events such as this one in the future! And thanks to everyone who joined us, we appreciate it and hope you enjoyed your time!

• I'd personally like to thank bowie for making the spleef arena that we used for the actual rounds. I'd like to also thank lyicx for stepping in last minute and saving the event, as well as ThePyroManActualAccount for making a spleef arena with me and coming up w the events idea.

We're hosting more events ourselves every Sunday, leave ideas below for us! Thanks to everyone that attended