The original Telnet Clan application template (circa October 2014)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Sometime in late 2014, I made a backup of all my virtual machines (including ones that were left in a "suspended" state) to one of my external hard drives. Among these virtual machines were ones that were used to access the TotalFreedom forums.

I did some digging through one of the virtual machines today and ended up coming across the original Telnet Clan application template in a VM's RAM. This is what I found.

image.png

1. In-Game Name

AwesomePinch

1. Date promoted to Telnet

feb 10 2016

1. Twitter Handle (If on Twitter):

they took my freedom of speech away after i roasted a nicki minaj stan

1. Senior Recommendation(s): State names of senior that will recommend or vouch for you. If none, state none.

im lonely

1. Have you ever been suspended? If yes, state how many times, when, and circumstances.

like 3 times ive lost count 1 was for griefing adminworld 1 was for abusing EMF 1 was for like being apart of smartnt

1. How active are you on the server (including Telnet)? For example, daily, few times a week, weekly, few times a month, etc.

however much it takes to beat bowie and lyicx at activity index

1. If approved, you must agree to the follow (yes or no):

sure

• You must obtain a free Multiplay account and provide me the e-mail address that you used to register on Multiplay.

• Except when given permission, you will use Clanforge only to start or restore the server if it's crashed or unstable/unusable - optional map changes should be done by seniors only.