SMP World from July 2019 Archived

• Over the course of summer 2019, the Seth administration began toying with the idea of a TotalFreedom SMP server. Initially, it was just a private SMP server for elites to goof around and have fun on, but over time the idea eventually sprouted into a public SMP server that anyone could join. I've decided to release one of the earliest worlds that I could find. It was initially generated on June 26, 2019 and was privately shared with me on July 1, 2019 shortly before it was wiped.

YxNZCqA.png

Even half a decade later, I have a lot of mixed feelings about this world. On one hand, it was during a strange point in TotalFreedom history in which elites hadn't gained a complete influence over the community yet and weren't actively paranoid about Panther fucking with the server. On the other, it represents a "calm before the storm" type scenario as unprecedented levels of corruption soon followed that poisoned the server to its very core. Even on a personal level, I have less than favorable feelings about this world, as it represents a turning point in which many elites (including one I thought I could trust with intimate details) began to treat me less like one of them and more like someone to ridicule and make fun of.

WgZlioQ.png

You can download the world here: https://archive.org/details/totalfreedommc_smp_2019-07

image.png