May 2020 Bedrock Screenshots Archived

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • On May 5, 2020, I became the first known player to join TotalFreedom on an actual, unmodified game console when I set up a proxy that converted Bedrock packets to Java edition packets on my local network and configured it to connect to the server. I took several screenshots to prove that such a task was not only possible, but also somewhat reliable.

Minecraft-2020_05_15-05_04_08.png

This set the stage for now-cancelled plans in which TotalFreedom would have supported Bedrock edition clients with Geyser. Although it never came into fruition, Ryan can attest to the fact that we did in fact experiment with adding Bedrock support to the network at some point in time.

You can view the initial run of screenshots here - https://archive.org/details/totalf…_xbone_may2020/

image.png

• Ryan can attest to the fact that we did in fact experiment with adding Bedrock support to the network at some point in time.

I must confess I can't remember what (if anything specific) blocked us doing it. I know we had tickets on the backlog to do it but can't actually remember what if anything outside of just not having the time was the issue?

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK