It’s Been Real

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Started playing on TF in 2013. Got banned and forgot about the server. Early 2014, I started playing more often and eventually became a Super Admin on May 5th, 2014 via SPaS from flippy (not sure if he’s on this forum, but thank you for the SPaS). After a couple of attempts, I was promoted to Super Telnet Admin on October 15th, 2014, then Telnet Clan. Admin on December 3rd, 2014. After like 10 tries at getting Senior Admin, I just gave up. I went inactive anyways, so it didn’t really matter. I was around 10-11 years old when I started playing on this server, now I am in college. Crazy how time just flies.

It’s quite frustrating to see the server die like this. One of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities is about to wither away because Wild doesn’t have the patience nor time to invest in it. It should really just get passed onto someone more willing, but hey, that’s not my decision.

This server will forever have a special place in my heart. It was fun while it lasted. May its memory live on.

Thanks to all who made it fun and thank you to the admins and developers who put in their own free time to help maintain the server and make it better over the years.

- XenVoltz / FuzziCakz / DDQ888

Discord: Xen0999

Edited once, last by Xen (August 21, 2023 at 4:15 PM).