a bit of a final goodbye, i guess

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I joined TotalFreedom in October of 2019, and ever since that day this server has remained my most played minecraft server by far. Although I haven't been as active on here as I have been in the past few months, seeing TF go down like this is still a huge shock to me. This server had practically been a constant in my life for the past 4 years, and even despite its flaws, I honestly wanted to see it flourish. TF had one of the most interesting and connected community I've been in, and some of the best memories I've had with this game came from participating in it. I can say for certain that this server has had a major impact on my life, and I'm glad that I was able to have been a part of its history.

I don't really know who I'd want to thank in particular, but lyicx  Luke  bowie  riawo  isaac  Anti95  You!  FrutiKitty  root and wild1145 you have all been some of the most wonderful people I've met online and I wish you all the best moving forward.

As for everyone else here, thank you all for making this community what it is. Good luck to all of you on your future endeavors.

- fleshly