Make /shop login messages customizable

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Think we intentionally don't allow them to be customized so people can't be assholes with them. There is another thread somewhere to add more options to them which will be considered but I'm in no rush to open this can of worms...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @wild1145#5062

I feel like there are a lot more ways of being an asshole on this server than to put it in your login message, and the admins are perfectly capable of dealing with bigotry in login messages the same way they do with the chat.

I just overall think that this isn’t a big concern

• Object - the login messages were intentionally created not to be customized so that people couldn't troll or cause fuckery with them.

If I were the judge here, I would open a thread every month or so and ask for input as to what the selectable login messages should be changed to.

• @UnderTails#5063 in order to prevent admins from not getting login messages for free, they have no control or administrative ability over them. It would require me or someone with similar access to "fix" your message.

In short this is an intentional design decision, I object to changing it how you've suggested and instead would suggest adding to the thread suggesting new login messages you'd like to see available.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK