Discord Ban Appeal (Caketaco)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. Your discord tag. Please add your discriminator where applicable and if not just put your name. (Ex: elmon#6023 or @phrman)

1. Caketaco
    2. If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)

1. Unknown
    3. If known, do you know when you were approximately banned?

1. Mistaking a friendly conversation in #general for advertising.
    4. Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)

1. See above.
    5. Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.

1. Simply put, I had no intention of promoting [ADVERTISING LINK] in the face of the TotalFreedom shutdown. Since TotalFreedom is shutting down, I simply wanted to inquire about alternatives, such as https://plex.us.org/. I would love to rejoin the server and enjoy some tasteful discussion among friends until the TotalFreedom discord server closes in the coming weeks.
  • wild1145 August 18, 2023 at 10:27 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Denied. It was very clearly an attempt at advertising. You even said so two comments prior.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• wild1145 August 18, 2023 at 10:28 PM

Closed the thread.