Any good xbox 360 emulators

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • not the most appropriate section to post but

so i have a old few games i want to play, but i dont have an xbox 360 set so i was wondering if there's any good emulators i could use to maybe run them

pls help i really wanna play GRR ty

• i think xenia is the only one for pc right now. used it to play the original saints row quite a bit ago and it works solid even on my machine with a lack of hyperthreading and no more than 4 threads but its still early days, depending on what you want to play your milage may vary

xenia - Xbox 360 Research Emulator

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Just buy one my guy. They're dirt cheap now.

Quick google search shows almost every price less than £100, some as low as £40.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.