Declan/Amber - Suspension

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • After an incident on the server last night involving impersonation which saw Amber, an alter of Declan, banned from the server for 30 days, I have made the decision to suspend @declan indefinitely while the situation is fully investigated.

Please note that the meaning of the word indefinite in this case means I haven't set a timeframe for this suspension and isn't related to the severity at this time.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• erin July 16, 2023 at 1:21 PM

Closed the thread.
  • A little update on this.

This was a complex situation, and not an easy one to think through but I've came to a final decision and that's been communicated to Declan by now.

Amber has been suspended for 30 days - timed from the beginning of her ban - there's just over 27 days remaining at the time of writing.

Unfortunately, due to the fact Declan and Amber use the same accounts on multiple platforms and the manner in which Amber fronted on Saturday night, this means that Declan is regrettably included in this suspension too as I can't guarantee Amber won't have admin access.

This is not an ideal outcome for anyone I know. It's the best I feel I can do.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• erin July 18, 2023 at 8:34 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Declan/Amber - Indefinite suspension” to “Declan/Amber - Suspension”.