LBR - 1493028

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I've been doing ALL the lbrs lately.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

YAML

Code
    1493028:  
      uuid: 'fb521b59-82c2-4a06-a9ff-ba4dde0452c3'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Crashing the server.'

2. What did they do?

They crashed the server. Beforehand, they had first asked me "Can I crash your server?", of which I said No. I then vanished seeing what they would do, then they went to ria's plot, grabbed a shulker and stopped moving and so did every player. Server's TPS dropped and dropped till it then crashed. I think this is an exploit.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

Breaking rule 2, 3

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here. I don't think much happened, they just went to a plot and the server crashed. But _CookieMans_ snapped this awesome selfie. image.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. Not at all.

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.) I think 6 months is good for this case.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited once, last by Alco_Rs11: format fix for q1 (July 6, 2023 at 12:54 AM).

• quack95 July 5, 2023 at 2:28 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “LBR - 143028” to “LBR - 1493028”.
  • I Vouch. There is currently an unpatched crash exploit using shulkers that I warned viddo about. I will look into it later today.

His sign asking for permission to crash TF:

Log Snippet:

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 2 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (July 5, 2023 at 10:13 PM).

• Alco_Rs11 July 11, 2023 at 8:15 PM

Closed the thread.