Master Builders - Hub Project Server Plugins

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hi Folks,

One for our MB Team but figure this is the best place to catalogue this sensibly.

One of the things I'm looking to do is to effectively replace the current MBServer and to have a dedicated server for the Hub Server World to reside within our main bungee network. This would only be accessible by the Master Builder team and the network administrators, but would allow us to better test the other things like how the redstone and portals interact with the bungee network going forward.

My question for you all is what plugins do you feel are needed on the project server to make effective use so that you can continue to improve on our hub world going forward. At the moment the server has the following plugins so just keep that in mind.

• Multiverse (Should no longer be needed)
    • VoxelSniper
    • WorldEDit
    • WorldGuard
    • Essentials
    • goBrush
    • PixelPainter
    • goPaint

It will have some of the plugins the hub has (Like NetworkManager, portals etc etc) but if any of those are no longer required / needed, and likewise if there are any there that would be really useful that we don't have please let me know.

Thanks.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK