I have a very intriguing question.

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Good morning, afternoon, evening, night, et cetera

I am posting this to pose a quite intriguing question to those interested as well.

To those who have been keeping an eye out around this community, you would be seeing instances of some members disappearing off the face of the internet and moving to an account, mostly because of TF, namely:

Operator
    DirectorPain

I ask you all, why are people slowly disappearing? And why is it people that i know from totalfreedom?

I seek answers.

(Edit: to people that say that people move on, but all ive seen is people from totalfreedom flipping this place off and disappearing)
    (:O double edit, it seems twoe is still ehre under a pseudonym.)

Edited once, last by HandUnit (June 15, 2023 at 6:19 PM).

• Because people are getting tired of the dumpster fire this server is.

They're probably doing it also because the server has started to die out, no new players are appearing and those who do either get banned, or stay and never come back.

The server is a dumpster, the players are the fire.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• Because people are getting tired of the dumpster fire this server is.

They're probably doing it also because the server has started to die out, no new players are appearing and those who do either get banned, or stay and never come back.

The server is a dumpster, the players are the fire.

you've got one thing wrong, a select few are the fire

the embers are the spread of panic and distrust, in turn making everyone hate each other

• Where's the evidence supporting your claim that these people "disappeared off the face of the internet and moved to an account, mostly because of TF"?

• They're probably doing it also because the server has started to die out, no new players are appearing and those who do either get banned, or stay and never come back.

IMO we need to alter our marketing strategy to combat this but idk how we're gonna do that

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• it's highly likely, that's all i can say