Movecraft - Assistance Required

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I'm working through the backlog of plugins to review and add to the Freedom server, but so far am struggling to see how it will actually work in practice.

What I'm trying to figure out is if I need to define all vehicles through the config (Hence rendering the flexibility of the plugin slim to none) or if you can define vehicles in game.

If anyone has some expertise in this plugin and can give me a bit of a crash course that would be greatly appreciated.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I know some stuff about this plugin.

What I'm trying to figure out is if I need to define all vehicles through the config (Hence rendering the flexibility of the plugin slim to none) or if you can define vehicles in game.

Vehicles are stored in the /plugins/Movecraft/types/ directory. They are stored in a format called .craft which can be opened with notepad++ or any text editor. Simply adding a new <name>.craft to the types folder and configuring it to your liking is how you define a new type.

You do not need to define any vehicles in the config file.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 2 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (October 28, 2022 at 9:42 PM).