Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • When you're scrolling social media you're like impressed about all the accomplishments these people they have done. You're like, "Man! I wish I was that person". The truth is that social media is nothing more but a highlight reel, as people on social media show themselves to be as presentable as possible because that's what gets the most likes. The failures and the bad of the people's lives are not shown are hidden away because that's not what gets likes.

I'm going to show some of the stuff that I cannot do, because in reality, I'm not some talented person that can do remarkable things, though I wish, but if reality is what it is, then reality is what it is.

I cannot draw

Yesterday, I tried to draw a picture for lyicx's birthday yesterday. Unfortunately for me, I cannot draw:

Here's the failed picture that I didn't submit because it's bad:

Large Image

Happy_Bday_Lyicx.png

I cannot build

My craftsmanship is extremely poor, these Master Builders on the server, I'm jealous of them because they can build while I cannot.

The best I can do:

Large Image

Cant_build.png

I cannot code

I cannot code. If I could code, I would have applied for Developer by now, however the only thing I know is writing "Hello World" statements, but that's not something remarkable.

• Yesterday, I tried to draw a picture for lyicx's birthday yesterday. Unfortunately for me, I cannot draw:

Here's the failed picture that I didn't submit because it's bad:

I cant draw either but i made some shitty thing aswell and didnt submit it cos its ass

shitty happy bd png

unknown.png

i also cant build as well as the other mbs tbfh so half the time i cant do much
    and i cant code in the slightest and the least i can do is use scratch and im not even good at that

• I can't fucking sleep. It's a fucking curse.

i can help with that

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1gaah.png