Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • A very quick note just to wish you all a very merry Christmas.

I appreciate this year has been really difficult for a lot of people, and celebrating Christmas may not be everyones top priority but I do hope you can all take some time to be with family and friends, either in person or virtually over those apps we've come to know and love like Zoom over the coming days.

Looking back I never quite expected to be here writing this post, it's been a very interesting year for me, and I never thought I'd be sat here running this community and it's a genuine privilege to be entrusted with the servers future.

I've written a longer post over on the ATLAS Blog which you're welcome to check out here - https://blog.atlas-media.co.uk/2020/12/25/chr…the-atlas-team/

We will be doing our best to keep TF up throughout the holidays as I also appreciate that people need time away from family and friends, and that there will be people who unfortunately aren't able to celebrate in their usual way or the way in which they'd prefer.

I wish you and your families a safe and wonderful holiday break, and thank you all for your continued support <3

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK