Freedom-01 - Flatlands Temporarily Disabled

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • We have taken the decision to temporarily remove the Flatlands world from the Freedom-01 server, and replace it with a temporary world. This will allow our team to apply the appropriate patches we need to put into place to prevent the issue that is currently causing the server to crash when players enter a specific area.

We hope this will be only for the next 24 hours or so, but will keep you updated.

Thank you.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Original flatlands have now been restored to the server with the known instance of the issue resolved. The one we had up for the last couple of days I'll get archived and published as soon as I have energy to do so.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• So this wasn't updated, but original flatlands still has some issues and has been disabled again temporarily. The temp flatlands world has been set up again in the meantime.

1gaah.png