indef ban appeal MATSCALLE

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • After speaking with some other members of the admin team, it has been suggested for me to provide an account for the events leading up to the original temporary ban request.

12th February 2022

• This is the first day of the MiniSMP event, which is scheduled to run for three days, starting at 1PM GMT.
    • The original world for this event was wiped as people had chosen to ruin it. Matscalle tried to get involved and take control himself, even though it was announced he would take control on the 2nd day of the event. Matscalle creates a poll on the forum asking what needs to be changed.
    • I briefly took part in this event between 1-7PM GMT. In the later hours, I witnessed matscalle causing drama in-game by trying to get the two sides to argue.
    • At around 7:30PM GMT, it was reported that the controller of the event (RexousLad) had destroyed all of the bases with lava. It was also reported that matscalle instigated drama between the two sides. Matscalle is banned from future events indefinitely.
    • Matscalle's event host application then proceeded to receive more objections and he goes offline, peacefully, for the night.

13th February 2022

Code
    [17:22:39] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | [Freedom 01] matscalle > [Freedom 01] InnocentMango: fuck you  
    [17:22:40] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | [Freedom 01] matscalle > [Freedom 01] InnocentMango: fuck you  
    [17:22:41] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | [Freedom 01] matscalle > [Freedom 01] InnocentMango: fuck you  
    [17:22:42] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | [Freedom 01] matscalle > [Freedom 01] InnocentMango: fuck you  

I hope this account clears up any gaps in between, if anyone has anything to add to this then just reply with it. I'll also answer any questions about this account.

@'wxtermelon' He then starts urging admins to ban him. I would like to add that @erin witnessed matscalle claiming he would make a lag machine in order to get banned.

this was as i wanted to get banned in that current state i was so pissed i was having problems with ange

@'wxtermelon' I would like to add here that his birthday was a few days before this and it remains a mystery as to if he was telling the truth or not.

the party was on 3 days 2 of those days where days of the event and i was already not interacting with the party

codium multimatter redanium sporres