Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hello,

Hope this threads aren't annoying. I'm pleased to announce Beta 4 of Plex is now available. As a note, this will probably be the last beta for a while. I normally don't have this much free time, and the current progress on Plex has been rapid. I don't anticipate having much free time on working on Plex for a few weeks. The docs will be updated shortly. Also, note that Plex again has breaking changes, but to the database this time. You will need to start over.

Source code: https://github.com/PlexDevelopment/Plex
    Docs: https://docs.plex.us.org
    Test server: plex.us.org

Changelog:

• Fix Redis not working properly
    • Add Javadocs (done by @"taah"#106)
    • Make the formatting for bans look nicer
    • Add CommandSpy
    • Rewrote how bans are checked
    • Fix inconsistent usage messages (done by @"taah"#106)
    • Fix being able to bypass freeze by rejoining (done by @"taah"#106)
    • Added an /unfreeze command
    • Fix /namehistory being broken
    • Once again fix the /rank command
    • Properly return the version in the /plex command
    • Improvements to the command handling system
    • Automatically op players on join (only if rank system is enabled)
    • Move ban message customization to messages.yml

Known issues

• The default prefix is [SrA] even if the player is not a senior admin
    • Ban messages could potentially be broken

You may have noticed that the majority of changes are bug fixes and less features. @"taah"#106 and I have been working hard on fixing many bugs in Plex. At this point, we would say Plex is stable enough to actually run on a server. However, there are still many missing features which will likely still result in breaking changes.