Should I downgrade to LTSC or keep Windows 11?

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So I've kinda been thinking about downgrading to LTSC because certain things in Windows 11 keep fucking tricking me out or giving me issues, for example for some reason Windows 11 was throttling my download speed (not even joking) until I updated yesterday... really odd. I feel like I'm using an OS that works fine yet feels really incomplete and in some ways just makes me want to downgrade back to 10. I just want to hear pros and cons from you guys, both LTSC users and 11 users

• Been there done both. Windows 11 is good if you're willing to install StartAllBack and use Revo uninstaller to get rid of all the bloatware. LTSC is good if you can't be bothered or you prefer 10's interface. Gotta say that I honestly prefer 11 over LTSC. It's been much faster for me even on unsupported hardware. All the bugs will get sorted out, it's still pretty new. Although I personally haven't experienced any bugs yet. If you really want an os that isn't half baked windows 7 is for you. LTSC is just as half baked as 11, you just don't have to debloat it yourself

Edit: as for your speeds getting throttled, that may is most likely your drivers being out of date or not installed which is a problem regardless of operating system. The same thing happens to be until I install the obscure Realtek LAN driver. It could also just be a bad night or your ISP throttling you

Telesphoreo Edit: as for your speeds getting throttled, that may is most likely your drivers being out of date or not installed which is a problem regardless of operating system. The same thing happens to be until I install the obscure Realtek LAN driver. It could also just be a bad night or your ISP throttling you

Or Microsoft is pulling an Apple... :eyes:

• Although Windows 11 has officially been out for months, I still consider people running it right now early adopters because of Microsoft's habit to fix a lot of bugs only after the official release. In other words, I expect Windows 11 to get better over time, whereas Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC will remain exactly as it is right now until it goes out of support. If you don't think you will ever care about new features that are being added to Windows, you can go to LTSC, otherwise you should stay with Windows 11.

@'r00t' We cannot share those kinds of links here. They are not difficult to find on Google.