Wild1145 - Reinstatement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Your Minecraft name: Wild1145

2. Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter. No, though I never registered on these forums, I'm hoping the fact I created them can sorta prove I am who I claim to be?

Note: Reinstatements will not be approved until the EAO can positively verify that the person applying for reinstatement is the same as the past admin - the burden of proof is on the person requesting reinstatement.

3. What rank were you (Moderator, Administrator) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013) Senior Admin, not sure on exact dates due to not being able to see my old posts in Proboards but somewhere around 2014 I think I got senior admin and think it would have been around 2017/2018 I ended up going properly inactive.

**4. Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left.**

Fairly sure I left an inactivity notice, I was around as an OP after I went inactive but was only on the forums.

**5. If you were removed just for long term inactivity (yes to 4a above and no to 4b thru 4e), please skip to Q 6 otherwise you must answer this question: What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?

a. Filed griefer reports on the forum
    b. Assisted new or existing players (explain how)
    c. Creative endeavors such as making promotional videos for TF (If Yes, give examples)
    d. Have assisted in TF development activities such as contributing to TFM (If Yes, give examples)
    e. Have assisted in improving policy or general moderation of the TF server or forum? (if Yes, give examples)
    f. Other (provide detailed explanation)**

6. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties? It will depend, but probably a few hours a week most weeks. Sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less.

7. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity? Yes, I've read through all the policies I've posted here at least. Will update myself as more get posted.

8. Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied with the exception of the allowance in rule 18 of https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/3...cklist-nov No

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Ultimately if nothing else it probably makes some level of sense to have admin access for as long as I'm hosting the server, makes it a bit easier to troubleshoot things and to announce if the server needs a reboot. Would also be quite nice to be more active back within the community in an actual admin capacity :)

Wild1145

• @elmon#138 That's cool, had forgot we never merged the plan data from the last few days where the server was running off an old backup 😂 I'll be around in the next few days so will get that play time up :)

Wild1145