Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hi. I don't really know what to say but I'm sorry for what I've done. I don't really talk about it much and its hard to talk about this right now but to put it simply I'm an awful person. I don't really know how I can put it, I'm just a fucked up human being and I don't give any regard to what I say online. I'm sorry that everyone I've talked to within the past few months had to deal with my bullshit. I know I don't deserve to talk to anyone, everyone on TF deserves a better friend than I could ever dream of being. I know it's asking for a lot but I hope everyone who reads this can forgive me. I'll try to stay out of peoples way from now on so im sorry if i dont talk much to anyone. ill stop trying to be funny. im ready to admit it. im a fucking clown. im pathetic, i get it. i should have accepted it sooner but im too stubborn to admit that im a piece of trash. im not really sure how im supposed to end this but i just want you to knwo that im sorry. i love the tf community but i dont want to make people upset or angry. im ready to take any insults you want to call me, because i know i deserve it. thank you for reading this.

• people give you way more trouble than its worth, you literally arent really doing much wrong, just people decide they dont like one joke and suddenly its a pile on. you shouldnt let peoples retarded opinions on here get to you.

• now, while I may have participated in it, you shouldn't give in to the shit people do on here. you shouldn't insult your personal character because I doubt anybody here wants to insult you personally and in my opinion you shouldn't have been apologising in the first place.
    now, i'm going to personally apologise for joking around with you because looking at this thread you didn't take it well and it clearly hurt you when I didn't actually intend to.
    TF especially can get toxic and so you should take a break if you get tired of it's bullshit, or atleast DM me on discord if you want to talk about any problems you're having.

• I don't deserve to be defended, I act like a child and I don't take my social life online seriously. I feel like I'm doing more harm than good to the TF community and I think everyone would be better off if I wasn't here. I'm a complete asshole to a lot of people and I don't belong if I treat people like that. I understand now that I'm the problem and I'm sick of blaming everyone else and throwing shitty insults. I'm sorry to everyone who I've treated poorly.

• @Reperak#2858 No, I believe that you took your "online life" too seriously in continuing to be irritated by people joking about your previous threads, and you should know that such a negative reaction to any satirical take on your language will only elevate the intensity of such an attack. I appreciate that you're coming to terms with the need to apologize however you still fail to understand what you did wrong, and I believe that you should turn to others for their advice as to how you may better yourself.