Where is the charter title?

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I was considering making a suggestion to re-introduce the Charter title, though I wasn't sure how the community would react to it. I personally believe that we should be honoring those who volunteered during the pioneering days of the server.

image.png

• The suggestion to re-add it was approved a while back, I've just not had a chance to do much about it. It will be returning, I've just not gotten around to it.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

•   DragonSlayer2189 To quote markbyron himself in an archive of the Executive and Senior Roster:

Admins that pioneered the server during Minecraft alpha/beta. They have no requirement for activity.

In order to qualify as charter, you need to have been an admin during the pioneering days of the server (November 2010 to November 2011). The list is extremely exclusive due to its tight criteria, however I believe it's better that way as it highlights their historical importance in TotalFreedom history. Here's a list of users who qualify for Charter:

• markbyron
    • FrankL
    • Miwojedk
    • Ethanmort
    • Kash445
    • xXWilee999Xx
    • wilee999
    • flippyding
    • zekurt
    • SpecLeader
    • tamsakeer
    • MEGAF4IL
    • cowgomooo12

Somewhat off-topic, but it is worth noting that there also used to be an Emeritus title for past executives that allowed them to keep their title as an honor. They were also able to perform executive duties at the discretion of the owner. Here's a list for those as well (taken from the previously-mentioned archive):

• MarkByron (Founder and former owner of Total Freedom)
    • Windows (Former Owner)
    • Madgeek (Co-Founder and creator of TotalFreedomMod)
    • Prozza (Executive Lead Developer)
    • EnderLolzeh - Executive Admin
    • smg515 - Executive Admin
    • wilee999 - Executive Admin
    • Miwojedk - Executive Creative Designer
    • Wild1145 - Total Freedom Evangelist
    • OliverDatGuy - Total Freedom Security Officer
    • Zekurt - Total Freedom Security Officer
    • Paldiu - Executive Creative Designer
    • Fluffasaurus_Rex - Executive Creative Designer
    • Wade - Associated Server Liaison
    • Cowgomooo12 - Global Forum Moderator

Instead of tampering with a historical list meant to honor those who were on the server in the very beginning, I feel that we could extend the Emeritus title out to include admins who have contributed to the server significantly in some form or another instead. To ensure that it doesn't become a participation trophy, there should be additional requirements in place.

image.png

Ivan when are we going to get another Senior Admin roster?

We won't... Use the "User Directory" feature on Flarum to view the senior admins.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

•   Ivan emeritus was removed a while ago iirc, and I'm sure that someone has a long list somewhere of past seniors but even if not, we have the proboards forums (or at least a select few do) and can look back and see any applications or anything. So there instead much need to keep an up to date list of that