Admin Inactivity Removals - November 2021

• It's been a few months since our last activity check and thus there has been some need for activity checks.

For a reminder, the current requirement is 12 hours of active playtime within the past 30 days although some exclusions apply - mainly recent reinstatements, and activity and contribution via other TotalFreedom platforms, as well as executives.

@"Captainclimber"#13
    @"Windows"#26
    @"Caleb"#150
    @"Madea"#163
    @"fleshly"#31
    @"iIFrozenFireIi"#161

As always, the aforementioned will be able to reinstate to their role with 3 hours of playtime over the 7 days directly following this post.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Luke what lmao what happened to ‘we wont have ant removals rather we will take it case by case by asking each admin’

I did talk to a few people and exclude due to their current circumstances but I'm going to admit I didn't ask each admin. I was under the impression that the thread and all still had to be made as well. In all honesty what I did was sort of a mixture between the old and the new. I'll revise my method in the future.

Luke Also bullshit lol

I've been assistant executive for less than a week. While I personally don't agree with the exemption of executives from admin removals (my personal opinion and unconnected to this role), I didn't intend on springing a random policy change like that without input from the community. And being just an assistant, I don't plan on spearheading policy changes myself.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

erin I’ve been assistant executive for less than a week. While I personally don’t agree with the exemption of executives from admin removals (my personal opinion and unconnected to this role), I didn’t intend on springing a random policy change like that without input from the community. And being just an assistant, I don’t plan on spearheading policy changes myself.

don't see this as a thing against you, I was against this all the way back when Darth told me while he was an exec. I don't expect you to do anything

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg