discord ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   Akefu-Brewer

what part of “very good person and has done a lot” didnt u understand 💀 clearly you’re just voting because of a wild guess u ain’t even know square at all. I can guarantee that square has no ill intentions towards the server because he has 0 reason to plus he had contributed a lot in the past. besides the reason why he advertised his discord server (which is deleted now btw) was to give players a platform incase the current tf discord server was deleted (which happened last time btw) so don’t act like u know everything 💀🦋

Akefu-Brewer better thing for him to do would be to file a discord ban appeal instead of promoting his server

what does this mean?? "instead of promoting a server when he was in the discord, he should request an unban when he's not even banned"??

Akefu-Brewer TF Discord would stay

i am used to the totalfreedom discord server closing (helped fionn with the phoenix project, named it lol) so i just assumed when the server closed, the discord server closed - clearly it wasn't going to but i did not know that at the time
    this, which i said previously, is an explanation of why i was banned and not an excuse - this ban appeal is appealing the rule i broke so "object he broke the rules" makes absolutely no sense

Akefu-Brewer would ya’ll realy want someone like that in your community

i'm going to go on a tangent here so you can object on my "behaviour" (even though it's never been an issue before on the discord, ron's vouch literally was to show this)
    i wasn't "entertaining the idea of TF shutting down" because it WAS shutting down lmfao, i can't stop anything but just try to salvage the good people in the community which is what i tried to do.

this is my first actual ban on the discord (iirc) for the while that i've been on it so i'm either looking for an unban date or just to be unbanned since i personally believe i did literally no harm to anyone and wasn't malicious in nature - unless i've decided to join the discord for ~3+ years just to advertise once?

Akefu-Brewer didn’t provide an explanation

your vote was also opinion, you didn't actually give evidence lol

edit: also who are you lol? i've never even heard of you so why are you questioning my character?

• vouch -- the reasoning for said advertising wasn't malicious n such and you haven't actually done anything major that i feel would warrant you staying banned.

1gaah.png

• Vouch, understandable slip up, saying he was the only one who thought the discord would be deleted isnt accurate, lots of people thought it was gonna be a seth v2 where it all just poofs, he was just unlucky enough to be proactive and try to help.

Also stop biting akefu's bait, its subpar at best.